Scyon Axon Panel presents a design alternative to traditional vertical features, and the option of brad nailing also minimises visual interruptions. It is available in a smooth and now a new grained texture profile.
James Hardie provides you with a great online technical and design resource via ACCEL.co.nz. It gives you the confidence to design with the range of Scyon products.
Scyon Axon panel is made from advanced lightweight cement composite with heavy-duty performance. Its main features are:
- up to 60 minutes fire resistance1
- resistant to damage from moisture and rot1
- easy to cut
- gun nailable
- made in New Zealand
- tested to New Zealand Building Code requirements
- sustainable and with low embodied energy
- backed up by James Hardie technical support and the ACCEL.co.nz online resource
1 When maintained and installed correctly and to the extent set out in James Hardie published literature current at the time of installation.