James Hardie is an international building materials company and a global producer of fibre cement.
Product literature confirmed current on April 17 2015Contact
Stria Cladding is a wide format board that has the classic appeal of decorative render and solid masonry. Pre-primed and easy to install, Stria Cladding is the fast way to achieve a timeless look that endures. For use as an external wall cladding installed either horizontally or vertically in residential and light commercial.
- 14mm thick
- 4200mm long
- 405mm wide
- Scyon technology delivers enhanced stability, strength and durability
- The interlocking edges allow for fast and easy installation
- Installed on CLD Structural Cavity Battens, glued and brad nailed for quick installation
- Large format board speeds up installation
- The boards are factory sealed and are face primed and accept a range of paint finishes and colours
- 30 and 60 minute fire resistance ratings can be achieved in conjunction with RAB Board when installed as per the James Hardie Fire and Acoustic Design Manual
- A vertical jointing option available to create a feature along long walls
- Low maintenance and durable
- Stria Cladding has a product warranty of 15 years
The architecturally designed homes feature Linea Weatherboard as the predominant cladding, with Stria Cladding providing a striking feature on the lower floor.
James Hardie's lightweight cement composite cladding creates a contemporary and hard-wearing façade for the Maori language immersion school.
Axon Panel and Stria Cladding by James Hardie have been used in the construction of high quality medium density housing at the Terraces on Parkway, Seaview, Millwater.
James Hardie's durable cladding, weatherboard and structural floor products have been used to stunning effect at a new show home in Cambridge.
Award-winning architectural designer and developer Bob Burnett designed the country's first 7-star Homestar rated property in 2011 and last year completed several 8-star homes.
This file is only available to registered users.
Log in below or sign up for a free EBOSS account.
- Environmental Information
- Material Safety Data Sheet
- Product Technical Statement
- Technical Manual - CLD Battens
- Technical Manual - Timber Cavity Batten Horizontal
- Technical Manual - Timber Cavity Batten Vertical
- Warranty - CLD Battens
- Warranty - Timber Cavity Batten Horizontal
- Warranty - Timber Cavity Batten Vertical