James Hardie is an international building materials company and a global producer of fibre cement.
Product literature confirmed current on April 17 2015Contact
Linea Weatherboard provides traditional weatherboard look with deep shadow lines that should ensure sustainability well into the future. A 16mm thick bevel backed, tongue and groove jointed, pre-primed manila white board. Linea Weatherboard can be painted dark colours.
- 16mm thick
- 4200mm long
- 135mm, 150mm and 180mm wide
- 16mm thick bevel backed weatherboard
- Tongue and groove ends for easy and unflashed off stud jointing reducing waste on site
- Linea Weatherboard is resistant to the damage from moisture and rotting when installed and maintained correctly
- Boards come pre-primed manila white in colour and have a 25 year product warranty
- 30, 60 and 90 minute fire resistance ratings can be achieved when installed as per the current James Hardie Fire and Acoustic Design Manual
- Linea Weatherboard can be used to achieve bracings
- Exceptional performance in harsh conditions, including coastal environments
- Scyon technology means Linea Weatherboard falls under a lightweight cladding category
- Linea Weatherboard has enhanced stability and can be painted dark colours
- Linea Weatherboard has been BRANZ appraised
- Linea Weatherboard has been CodeMark certified
The architecturally designed homes feature Linea Weatherboard as the predominant cladding, with Stria Cladding providing a striking feature on the lower floor.
The bold panelised look of Titan Façade Panel contrasts beautifully with the classic lines of Linea Weatherboard in the multi-unit apartment complex in Parnell.
James Hardie's Linea Weatherboard and Titan Facade Panel, related yet different materials, have enabled a holistic, yet flexible design on a medium density housing development in Hobsonville.
James Hardie's durable cladding, weatherboard and structural floor products have been used to stunning effect at a new show home in Cambridge.
James Hardie's Linea Weatherboard proved to be a low maintenance solution for the tough environment of a Wellington hillside home.
This file is only available to registered users.
Log in below or sign up for a free EBOSS account.