No material looks as industrial and robust as that of concrete. LightBeton is made of real reinforced concrete, giving a raw and authentic look with the different structures, hairline cracks, and light and dark parts. But LightBeton is lighter, easy to process and is fire rated according to Group 1S.
Reworkable and machinable, LightBeton offers new creative possibilities for interior design. Use LightBeton to create a wonderful atmosphere and make a statement quickly both in the home and in the professional field (walls, partitions and furniture of shops, offices, exhibition stands). The possibilities are endless and it all comes down to the imagination.
- Real Concrete: The 3020 x 1250mm panel consists of a 2mm thick face derived from natural concrete, the support of 16mm FR MDF, and an 0.8mm HPL backing for a total thickness of approx 19mm.
- Fire Retardant: Rated according to Group 1S.
- Lightweight: When compared to solid concrete – weighs approx 16.5kg per sqm.
- Finishes: Available in 3 choices, Classic Grey, Urban Grey, and Anthracite.
- Easily Processed: Easily cut with standard carbide-tipped woodworking tools.
- Edge Banding: Authentic matching edge available, suitable for edge banding machines.
Tough, industrial and robust. With LightBeton designers can now make a statement with concrete easily. And because of its cool, sleek appearance, this eye-catcher fits in almost every design.
To request an LightBeton sample, please email email@example.com