Available in a huge range of pre-finished designs, ClicWall panels eliminate the need for extra trades and finishing.
Installers can put up a ClicWall panel wall up to five times faster than traditional lining options. With the patented Uniclic system, ClicWall panels effortlessly click together and with seven fixing points using staples or screws, a perfect seamless wall is put up in minimal time.
At just $54p/m²*, ClicWall can also add a lot of value to projects — and it comes with the reassurance of a ten-year limited warranty.
Benefits of ClicWall:
- Wide selection of designs: A comprehensive range of high-quality designs, from solid colours to realistic concrete and wood designs. Available in 2.7m and 3.5m lengths on indent. All designs are also available in HPL to easily harmonise walls with furniture.
- Group 1-S fire resistance: Melamined fire-retardant MDF with tongue and groove.
- Concealed fixing: Can be fixed with seven staples or screws onto timber or steel framing. Fixing points are inside the tongue and groove to enable concealed fixing.
- Seamless finish: Joints between panels are made almost invisible for an aesthetically pleasing result.
- Quick and easy installation: Panels click together easily for rapid installation. The pre-finished panels eliminate messy installation steps such as plastering, sanding and painting.
- Scratch-resistant: The MDF panels have a robust, scratch-resistant melamine layer on both sides.
- Hygienic and splash-proof: The melamine layer ensures a splash-proof surface and easy cleaning.
- ClicWall Paint: With ClicWall Paint designers and clients can personalise projects. Paint, wallpaper or digital print the panels to turn any wall into a true eye-catcher.
This competition is now closed.
To request a ClicWall sample kit, please email email@example.com
*Note: Pricing as of 5 September 2019. Please contact Plytech to confirm current pricing.