The company doesn't offer an out-of-the box solution; its roofs are bespoke in order to blend beautifully with your unique home or building. Whether your mark is made through colour or shape, the company is versatile in its design and build to accommodate any style.
Louvretec knows that climate change is a worldwide concern. Furthermore, in 2006-07, heating and cooling accounted for the greatest proportion of energy consumed in households. This presents the opportunity to market opening roofs as a long-term cost-saving product.
Louvretec’s product range can help reduce overall energy consumption by:
- allowing the user to control the amount of daylight and glare, reducing the need for air-conditioning.
- providing ventilation.
- allowing light to come through in windows to lower power costs.
- allowing winter sun (passive solar heat gain) to reduce heating costs.
- allowing for external views.
- allowing for comfort control.