Technological innovation, attention to detail and constant quality control, together with the desire to provide clients with reliability and safety; these are the cornerstones that have always driven the design and production of Valsir cisterns over the years.
Tropea S represents an absolute novelty on the international scene, a state-of-the-art and innovative product: the first cistern in the world designed to reduce the noise generated during use.
Five times better
The experience gained by Valsir with its soundproof waste systems PP3, Triplus and Silere, has allowed it to reach a level of excellence also with its flush systems, thus adding a very important feature to the numerous advantages of Winner S, that is, silence.
Tropea S and Winner S, are the first cisterns in the world made of a soundproof plastic material.
Laboratory tests show that the perceived noise from Tropea S and Winner S is 5 times lower when compared to the most widely-used cisterns on the market.
- The material of the shield is designed to ensure high absorption of acoustic vibration
- The internal components of Tropea S and Winner S are certified according to ISO EN 3822, in silence class I both at 3 and 5 bar
- The cistern is supplied 100% pre-assembled to improve installation speed and simplicity on site
- Patented by Valsir, the flush valve guarantees the cleaning of all pan types, including Rimless pans
- The different plastic materials of the flush and float valve avoid the formation of limescale
- Flush regulation with Tropea S and Winner S is extremely easy and can be set at 6/3, 4.5/3 litres (or 4/2 only for Tropea S) in accordance to water-saving philosophy and Green Building requirements