Designed with ease of construction and reliability in mind, RFS Floor Joist System outperforms other systems in speed of construction and simplicity of use.
RFS Floor Joist System benefits include:
- Pre-engineered Solution -- RFS Floor Joist System has PS1, making it easy to include into design
- Durable -- RFS Floor Joists are made using Galvanised Steel, manufactured by New Zealand Steel, which has a durability of 50 years
- Practical -- Screwed design means it can be disassembled and reassembled if required
- Strong -- Spans of up to 6.7 meters for 1.5kPa live loads and 5.8 meters for 5kPa live loads
- Fire Rated -- Tested and approved for 60 mins rating when used with Gib Fyreline
- Consistent -- No issues with moisture, squeaking, growing or shrinking
Explore the benefits in cost and design of the RFS Floor Joist System. Your local distributor can assist your design and engineering.