Green-Vent Solar does not require wind to operate, has a fully adjustable solar panel, is extremely quiet and will keep a home cooler in summer and drier in winter.
During summer the temperatures inside New Zealand homes can exceed 50°C in roof spaces, resulting in elevated temperatures as high as 30°C in living areas. During winter the roof space temperatures can drop considerably. This, coupled with the internal temperature dropping even lower, produces ideal conditions for condensation and moisture to form.
- Solar panel tilts and rotates
- Operates without wind
- Only operates when required
- Humidistat included
- Thermostat included
- Malleable aluminium flashing 700mm x 700mm x0.7mm
- 300mm throat
- Suitable for most roof types
- Designed for the New Zealand climate
- High efficiency 38V DC Motor
- Optional mains power connection
- Stylish black casing
- Pre-assembled, ready to install
- 7 years warranty