It's Dyson's business to understand air pollution. Workspaces can harbour pollutants such as viruses, bacteria, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), pollen and formaldehyde.
Everyday items such as cleaning products and printers, furniture and flooring, can release potentially harmful microscopic particles, and remain in the air for many years.
Dyson purifiers remove these common pollutants from commercial environments:
- Paint, varnishes and printers (Formaldehyde)
- Traffic, building materials and furniture (Benzene and VOCs)
- Fumes and cooking (Odours)
- Pollen, dust and allergens (PM10)
- Bacteria and mould (PM5)
- Ultrafine particles (PM0.1)
Every business is unique. Learn more about the range and what purifier is most suitable for your business by contacting [email protected].