Comprised of seven stunning colours, the Dekton Stonika collection has striking veined patterns and textures, and exceptional durability. The collection draws inspiration from the most coveted natural stone materials and the ultracompact surface — a new category of surface materials — offers exceptional durability for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Olimpo takes inspiration from Carrara marble with dramatic, elegant veining against a soft white background and accented with a dazzling shine.
- Bergen and Portum channel the perfection of Portobello stone and its intricate sculptural structure. Bergen has a lustrous finish, while Portum is velvety matte.
- Arga and Taga embrace the texture and warmth of Taj Mahal quarzite, with soft, creamy backgrounds and subtle veining.
- Sogne captures the weathered beauty of Gris Pulpis stone, with a texture that blends natural stone and aged concrete to evoke an industrial aesthetic with a glossy shine.
- Korso has the same texture as Sogne but with warm, luxurious earth tones and grey veins against a rich, dark base.
This new category of surface materials is made with a sophisticated blend of the raw materials used to produce the very latest in glass, porcelain and high-quality quartz surfaces. As an ultracompact surface, Dekton is impervious to scratches, stains, UV rays, fire and heat. Dekton Stonika offers excellent resistance to thermal shock and impact, is easy to clean and never needs to be resurfaced, sealed or refinished. The ultra-durable performance of these next-generation surfaces makes Dekton an ideal solution for indoor and outdoor applications, and large-format sizes allow for continuous surfaces without cuts or joints.
Cosentino is a global company with a local outlook. Its innovative surface solutions perform beyond expectations, bringing aesthetics and functionality to the world’s most beautiful residential, commercial and hospitality environments.