There will always be a demand for consistent, accurate flashings and sheet metal goods to provide your water proofing needs, especially so in the aftermath of the Christchurch earthquake.
In the last 15 years Architectural Metalformers has been designing, manufacturing and installing specialised roofing, cladding, and rainwater and flashing systems. In order to facilitate the lead-times and tolerances that this market requires Copper Roofing employ the best in both man and machinery.
Architectural Metalformers workshop comprises of a range of sheet metal processing machines, mostly Swiss or German, providing the technical excellence and dependability you need. An example of this is Architectural Metalformers 2 Jorns AG, Norma and Maxi-Line CNC Bending Machines that can fold to:
- Bending length: 6000mm and 6400mm
- Bending Capacity Aluminium: 2.0mm and 2.5mm
- Bending Capacity Copper and Zinc: 2.0mm and 2.5mm
- Bending Capacity Steel: 1.25mm and 1.5mm
- Insertion Depth: 1000mm
- Angle tolerance: + or – 1 degree
- Fold tolerance: + or – 1mm
With this technology and expertise Architectural Metalformers can consistently supply a wide range of competitively priced sheet metal products in short and long runs.
- Roofing and Cladding Flashings
- Custom Rainheads and Gutters
- Saddles, Cappings and Fascia
For further information please contact us now on 0800 50 1996.