With the increasing demand for sustainable building systems, the benefits of continuous spouting, with it's "no joins, no waste", has continued to attract the attention of specifiers, builders and homeowners alike.
Much of the appeal of continuous spouting is in its simplicity. Once the shape of the profile is chosen, the relevant machine is taken out to site where the spouting is "roll formed" to measure.
There are seven different profiles available - from the standard Quarter Round and Old Gothic, through to the popular Half Round and Box, every standard spouting profile can be done "continuously".
The benefits of using continuous spouting are many and varied:
- The process used eliminates the need for joins (other than on corners)
- Less silicon and/or rivets are used - reducing costs as well as installation time
- Waste is reduced to an absolute minimum
- Aesthetics of the spouting are vastly improved by the absence of joins mid-length
- It is a well-known fact that the overall strength of continuous spouting is superior to a sectional installation.