UV disinfection comes as standard with the Rheem Guardian warm water system.
- The chamber is made from 320 grade stainless steel
- The lamp is housed in a quartz tube which means the unit can accommodate the same pressure as Rheem and Raypak commercial water heaters (800kPa supply pressure)
- A viewing window located on the reactor which enables a visual confirmation of operation. The view window is fitted with a filter to shield against UV light
- An audible lamp fail alarm
- Volt free connections to BMS system to signal lamp failure
- There are two models of UV disinfection, designed to suit the maximum flow rates of the warm water units
- Guardian 940001 | 83L/min
- Guardian 940002 | 250L/min
Scope of Use
- Suitable for hospital and aged care facility applications
Rheem provides reliable, efficient water heating and now also the latest in solar heating.
News from Rheem