Lockwood Lever & Push/Pull Furniture: 1800 Series and 2800 Series
1800 Series Square Brass Plate Furniture
2800 Series Round Brass Plate Furniture
For a smart look choose this rectangular plate with bevelled edges and corners. It features concealed fixing on the outside plate.
Designed for use with Lockwood Selector and Synergy Mortice Locks and Latches.
- Door thickness: External plates are supplied with fixing screws to suit door thickness between 32 and 45mm
- Dimensions: 166x48x12mm
- Fixings: Plates are designed to fit back to back. If outside plate is specified with concealed fixing, then the inside plate must be visible fixed
- Handling: Plates are not handed; levers may be reversed by removing the stop screw, except for handed levers and functions as shown in the ordering procedure
- Standard finishes: Satin Chrome Brushed (SC)
- Non standard finishes: Chrome Plate (CP) / Polished Brass (PB) / Polyester Powdercoat (PC)*
- Special finishes: Architectural Bronze (AZ) / Architectural Bronze Unlacquered (AU) / Antique Copper (AC) / Oil Rubbed Bronze (ORB) / Polished Brass Unlacquered (BU) / Satin Brass (SB)
- Turn function: Turn functions feature a unique mechanism that automatically adjusts the length of the tail bar to suit a particular door thickness
Scope of Use
- External plates are supplied with fixing screws to suit door thickness between 32 and 45mm
ASSA ABLOY specialise in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience.
News from ASSA ABLOY