Trespa’s wide product range gives designers a broad choice of colours, finishes and effects. With over 150 different colours — from Uni-colours, Focus, Lumen, Metallics, Naturals and Wood Decors, Trespa can fit within, playoff or enhance any colour scheme.
For the recently completed Kaiapoi High School, architects Baldasso Cortese Noordanus specified Profix PXF with Trespa’s Uni Colours Gold Yellow and Cyclam Satin to create show-stopping entrances. Pure White & Anthracite Grey panels were used on the building along with the natural Wood Grain French Walnut Matt panels creating a beautiful contrast and allowing the entrances colours to really pop.
“When looking to specify an exterior cladding for Kaiapoi High school our priorities were a product that was durable, robust, and provided low maintenance for the client in the future. We, however, wanted a material palette that was playful and could allow a statement to be made to the entrance as a way-finding element," says Ursula Adams, Architect at Baldasso Cortese Noordanus. "Trespa Meteon had the right balance of all and with the use of the Wood Décor and Uni colours, we had the ability to create fresh and fun new facilities for Kaiapoi High Schools Campus.”
The Profix PXF screw fixed flat panel facade system is a 35mm timber cavity batten system specifically designed for use with Trespa Meteon panels. Profix PXF and Trespa Meteon panels make it easy to create stunning, low maintenance facades while ensuring simple installations in a timely manner.
Features and benefits of Trespa Meteon panels:
- Maximum design freedom
- Weather-resistant, impact-resistant and graffiti-resistant
- Colour Stable
- Low Maintenance
- Sustainable – FSC, PEFC, ISO 9001 & ISO14001 Certified
Profix PXF Compliance:
- Tested and compliant with AS/NZS 4284:2008 Fletcher Aluminium Laboratory Test Report No. T487
- Tested and compliant with NZBC E2/VM1: 2011 Fletcher Aluminium Laboratory Test Report No. T488
- Les Boulton Durability Appraisal Report No. 141102
- Chris W Howell & Associates - PS1 Design - Producer Statement 14438
- Trespa Grey Scale Rating (Florida cycle) of 4-5
- Trespa Meteon Product Guarantee