Timber walls and ceilings are in hot demand. They provide a stunning architectural feature, with sophisticated, contemporary lines and the warmth of wood — not to mention great acoustics that make them as practical as they are beautiful.
But fit-out companies, builders and architects love the look but hate the hassle. That’s where Potter Interior Systems' patent-pending clip-on system makes all the difference. Designers get the sophisticated look of an architectural wall or ceiling, with the flexibility and ease of an off-the-shelf product.
The innovative designs are a game changer for the architectural industry, making Western Red Cedar and Hemlock ceilings and walls achievable for any budget or project deadline.
All Austratus profiles are interchangeable and can be spaced at custom intervals, allowing designers to control the exact landscape of their design. Add depth and dimension with endless combinations. Designers can be as creative and as varied as they wish — the only limit is the imagination.
Features and Benefits:
- Complete, off-the-shelf suspended ceiling system
- Suitable for walls and ceilings
- Easy to install
- Easy to replace elements of system (e.g. damaged panels or fins)
- Easily adapted for special features such as speakers, fire outlets, lights, air-con vents
- Light weight
- Sustainably-harvested timber (FSC and PEFC available)
- Range of colours available
- Two different timbers as standard (Western Red Cedar and Hemlock).
- Can be screwed directly onto existing walls and ceilings