Plankwall Almost Finished V grooved MDF panels have a factory applied UV coating, with two coats of white on the front, and clear on the back. The coating is harder wearing compared to traditional paints, and can help reduce time needed to finish walls on site. In addition, the panels are sealed from moisture, minimising subsequent movement.
Plankwall building panels are an excellent bracing medium. The solid MDF panels eliminate powdering around fixings in earthquakes or severe winds. Builders and painters also comment on how level the ceilings are.
Almost Finished is available as 100mm and 150mm pitch as well as plain faced, which is not grooved but has tongue and grooved edges.
- 9mm, and 12mm MDF — produced by Nelson Pine
- 1200mm wide with tongue and grooved edging
- 2440, 2745, 3660mm lengths
- V10: V groove at 10cm centres
- V15. V groove at 15cm centres
- W8 W groove at 8cm centres
- Plain faced