Architectural .75 is designed for New Zealand conditions and can be customised to suit your desired configuration, whether it be maximising expansive views, capturing light, or offering privacy.
- Architectural .75 has been designed in accordance with AS/NZS1664.1:1997 Aluminium Structures Part 1 – Limit State Design
- Compliance with loading requirements has been tested by Materials and Testing Laboratories Ltd (17/01/2013 )
- Fixing of balusters has been verified against Ramset Dynabolt Sleeve Anchor Manual. V5:2012
- NZS 8500:2006 safety barriers & fences around swimming pools, spa pools & hot tubs
- Main posts for extrusion UA7085 are 6261/T6
- All components used in production of rails, infill balusters and glazing beads are manufactured from extruded UA sections in alloy & temper 6060/T5
- Base plates are manufactured from 5083 / H321 Sheet.
- Stainless steel fixings are 316/SS