Increasingly, office spaces are looking for solutions that work with open plenums and soffit mounted acoustic treatments along with chilled beam conditioning systems. The new Armstrong baffle profile solutions enable designers to open the plenum without compromising on aesthetics and acoustical comfort.
Typical applications for the baffle profiles include transport hubs, retail, education, atriums, lobbies and reception areas, leisure centres and other open spaces that are acoustically challenging. Armstrong baffles are also ideal for plenums where continuous service is required.
- A multitude of design options using standard or custom profiles, lengths, finishes, modules and configurations, limited only by the imagination
- Fast and easy installation
- Durable extruded aluminium Baffle profiles
- Heavy duty U-Profile Suspension Channel
- Simple 'end to end' baffle connection or terminate with standard End Caps.
- Shapes options: Rectangular, Deep Rectangular, Narrow, Aero, V-shape, Blade, Tear Drop, Half Tube, and Tube profile.
- Extensive range of colour options, including Wood Effects (standard colours: Satin White and Black), custom colours available on request from the Dulux range.
- Wood Effects: Light Bamboo, Dark Bamboo, Walnut, Dark Walnut, Cherry, Dark Cherry, Light Maple, Maple, Oak and Cabreuva Pradoo
- Modern linear appearance
- Excellent acoustical performance
- Flexible sizes and configurations
- Robust engineered system
- Highly customisable
- Quick and easy to install
Project Photo: Deakin Downtown – Melbourne, VIC
Product: MetalWorks Tube Baffles – American Oak with black R-H 200 Hook On acoustic infill panels