Ulltraclad's Shadoline Board is a 197mm cover, flat surfaced board with an 18mm negative square detail that produces a shadow line effect, it has a clean crisp appearance and is 1 of 3 profiles in the Shado family The profile is used vertically and horizontally on both residential, apartments and light commercial buildings, it is equally suited to classic or modern aesthetics.
Post-Consumer Recyclable Content
The UlltraClad Cavity System is designed to be used as an external wall cladding system for residential and light commercial type buildings where domestic construction techniques are used.
- Suitable for wind zones up to, and including 'Extra High'
- Seismic earthquake situations
- Suitable for use with aluminium window and door joinery that is installed with jambs and heads and sills
- Vertical and horizontal
- Combine with Shado 100, Shado 140, Infinity and Ulltratray Boards
In the opinion of BRANZ (487 , 796 ) The UlltraClad Cavity System, if designed, used, installed and maintained in accordance with the statements and conditions of BRANZ Appraisals No. 487 (2019) and No. 796 (2019) the Technical Literature, will meet or contribute to meeting the following provisions of the NZBC:
- Clause B1 STRUCTURE: Performance B1.3.1, B1.3.2 and B1.3.4. The Ulltraclad Cavity System meets the requirements for loads arising from self-weight, earthquake, wind and impact [i.e. B1.3.3 (a), (f), (h) and (j)]
- Clause B2 DURABILITY: Performance B2.3.1 (b), 15 years and B2.3.2
- Clause E2 EXTERNAL MOISTURE: Performance E2.3.2
- Clause F2 HAZARDOUS BUILDING MATERIALS: Performance F2.3.1
This is an Appraisal of an Alternative Solution in terms of New Zealand Building Code compliance.