Resene Woodsman Whitewash
Resene Woodsman Whitewash is an exciting way of achieving a whitewash effect on new or weather exterior timber. Suitable for exterior timber excluding trafficable and high contact areas.
- Colour: Whitewash
- Achieves a stylish whitewash effect on a range of exterior timber applications
- Very easy application
- Requires minimum surface preparation
- Contains powerful fungicides for mould resistance
Scope of Use
- Plywood and profiled sheets
- Timber — dressed and rough sawn
Limitations on Use
- Will not kill existing mould. Use Resene Moss & Mould Killer (see Data Sheet D80).
- Will not prevent checking of plywood.
- Will require maintenance after two summers. Maintenance interval will vary exposure and elevation.
- New dressed or dense timber may need a third coat after three months.
- Not recommended for high contact surfaces, such as pedestrian areas and furniture.
- Coating system applied to Cedar will have a slight surface tack that will reduce with weathering.
Colours, coatings, wood stains, and paints for exterior and interior house painting, plus commercial, industrial and marine painting applications.
News from Resene