Resene Woodsman Decking Stain
Resene Woodsman Decking Stain is a waterborne acrylic based stain developed for decking.
- Colour: Selection of standard colours from the Resene Exterior timber stains colour chart
- Provides a genuine rustic look
- Very easy application
- Requires minimum surface preparation
- Excellent mould resistance
- An Environmental Choice approved product
Scope of Use
Limitations on Use
- Will not kill existing mould. Use Resene Moss & Mould Killer (see Data Sheet D80).
- Will not prevent checking of timber.
- Will require maintenance after two summers (dependent upon exposure).
- For optimal performance allow first coat to weather for three months before recoating to achieve darker colours.
- Allow new, dressed or dense timber to weather for 1-2 months before staining.
- Trafficable areas coated with this product will not comply with the Building Act Clause D1.3.3(d).
- Do not apply directly to film forming stains.
Colours, coatings, wood stains, and paints for exterior and interior house painting, plus commercial, industrial and marine painting applications.
News from Resene