Resene Qristal ClearFloor 2K
Resene Qristal ClearFloor 2K is a two component waterborne urethane durable flooring finish designed to protect your wooden flooring and keep it looking its best for longer.
- Colour: Clear
- Durable two pack clear finish that will protect wooden floors against normal wear and tear
- Low odour application
- Fast dry, multiple coats can be applied in a day
- Easy re-coating
- Drying is dependent upon temperature, humidity and ventilation (see Limitations). Application outside of the recommended environment conditions may inhibit curing and performance
- Self priming, an extra coat may be required to achieve a uniform finish on porous timbers and timber composites
- Suitable as a clear two pack finish for timber floors stained with Resene Waterborne Colorwood stain (see Data Sheet D50a)
Scope of Use
For timber or timber composite flooring.
Limitations on Use
- Do not apply at temperatures below 10°C or when the relative humidity exceeds 85% or if the afore mentioned environment conditions exist during application, drying, and curing.
- Dries very quickly at high temperatures and low humidity. Maintain a wet edge.
- Allow seven days for coating to reach full cure.
- Not suitable for application to vertical surfaces, multiple thin coats will be required for vertical surfaces such a stair risers.
Colours, coatings, wood stains, and paints for exterior and interior house painting, plus commercial, industrial and marine painting applications.
News from Resene