Resene Qristal ClearFloor 1K
Resene Qristal ClearFloor 1K is a waterborne urethane durable flooring finish designed to protect your wooden flooring and keep it looking its best for longer.
- Colour: Clear
- Durable single pack clear finish that will protect wooden floors against normal wear and tear
- Low odour application
- Fast dry, multiple coats can be applied in a day
- Easy recoating
- Self priming, an extra coat may be required to achieve a uniform finish on porous timbers and timber composites
- Clear finish for timber floors stained with Resene Waterborne Colorwood stain (see Data Sheet D50a).
Scope of Use
For timber or timber composite flooring.
Limitations on Use
- Do not apply at temperatures below 10°C or when it is liable to drop below 10°C during the drying period.
- Dries very quickly at high temperatures and low humidity. Maintain a wet edge.
- Not recommended for high abrasion areas. For a waterborne option in these areas use Resene Qristal ClearFloor 2K (see Data Sheet D506A).
- Allow seven days for coating to reach full cure.
- Drying is dependent upon temperature, humidity and ventilation, poor ventilation may inhibit curing and performance.
- Not suitable for application to vertical surfaces, for these surfaces use Resene Aquaclear (see Data Sheet D59).
Colours, coatings, wood stains, and paints for exterior and interior house painting, plus commercial, industrial and marine painting applications.
News from Resene