Resene ArmourZinc 110
Resene ArmourZinc 110 is a high zinc content primer exhibiting the excellent corrosion resistance of zinc rich primers. Prevents under-film corrosion at areas of damage.
- Colour: Grey
- Will tolerate hand tool cleaning to SSPC SP3 (Sa 3)
- Self recoatable
- Cures well at low temperatures
- Repair primer for zinc coated substrates
Scope of Use
- Primer for steel exposed to a hostile environment
- Repair or welding primer
- Shop or field coating of structural steel, plates, tanks and pipelines
Limitations on Use
- Will react with both acidic and alkaline solutions outside pH range indicated above
- Sensitive to most solvents
- The presence of moisture during storage may cause pressure developments in the container
- Not suitable for total immersion
- A non-saponfiable barrier coat, such as Resene Galvo One (see Data Sheet D41) must be used when overcoating with solventborne systems
- Apply Resene Galvo-Prime (see Data Sheet D402) as a barrier coat when overcoating with waterborne topcoats.
Colours, coatings, wood stains, and paints for exterior and interior house painting, plus commercial, industrial and marine painting applications.
News from Resene