Specifiers can now easily and safely upgrade switches and sockets with a fresh new look thanks to the new Iconic Styl range.
Based on the design award winning PDL Iconic platform, which innovatively separates the electrical risk behind the plate, the skins can be easily and safely changed at any time to alter the look or update the finish.
“With the new Iconic Styl range, you can change the look of your electrical accessories as easily as you can change a light bulb,” said Jared Dinneen, General Manager Marketing at Schneider Electric NZ.
The Styl range is available from late 2018 with new design features:
- Three metallic finishes (Silver, Silver Shadow, Crowne)
- A 1mm thin anodised aluminium wrapped edge
- Colour matched to the PDL Iconic range for easy combinations, with the same profile, and button shape
- Bluetooth capability
- Warm white backlit switches
- NZ's first flat metal rocker switch for a tactile feel
“Light switches and power points are important elements of interior design, as ways to showcase your style and sophistication. With innovation, scalability and future-proofing, Iconic Styl is the perfect solution for the electrical needs in your next project,” says Jared.