Outdure eco-decking is suitable for permanent or removable deck claddings and is highly recommended for design elements associated with temporary housing environments in Christchurch. The decking material can be installed and easily removed for relocation and re installation on another structure. Outdure can also provide a range of pre made joist up decks, clad off site and ready to be hiabed into place.
Product key benefits:
- Quick installation can be installed on site to existing joists or pre fitted to joists off site and hiabed into place, can construct ramps as the friction coefficient is council compliant for ramps in wet and dry situations. ECO-DECKING can be supplied in cut to length form minimising installation time and reducing waste.
- Overall cost is comparable to hardwood but product can be easily removed and re installed at a different location in the future as it all clips together..
- Very low maintenance no water blasting painting or staining and maintains a high slip resistance in wet and dry conditions.
- Standard joist layout required with joists at 400mm centres.
- Individual board weight is 12.5kg which measures .66m2 or 19kg per m2
- Meets and exceeds all residential loading requirements.
[gallery link="file" order="DESC" columns="2"]