Corian Solid Surface is non-porous and hygienic. Its smooth surface does not allow liquids to penetrate, making it easy to clean. Bacteria, mould and stains cannot penetrate the material so have nowhere to take root and can be cleaned off without a trace. Cleaning can be done simply using standard household cleaners and disinfectants. Utilising integrated Corian Solid Surface sinks and basins creates seamlessness leaving no crevices to trap dirt or bacteria.
The colour-coordinated joint adhesive bonds Corian Solid Surface with inconspicuous seams. This results in a smooth surface that enables the creation of large designs fashioned from a single element. Corian Solid Surface can also be thermoformed allowing for shaping into nearly endless design possibilities.
There is a vast range of applications for Corian Solid Surface — not only in residential environments but also in commercial applications such as:
- Healthcare: Basins, cafeterias, corridor walls and internal wall cladding particularly in surgical areas, nurses’ stations, laboratories, neonatal, patient rooms, receptions.
- Hospitality: Food preparation areas, bars, bathrooms, tabletops, restaurant serveries, reception areas.
- Retail: Counters, shelving and displays, interior wall cladding, signage.
- Education: Work surfaces in laboratories and classrooms, reception counters, desks, tabletops in student lounges.
- Offices: Receptions, desks, boardroom tables, planter boxes, breakout areas and kitchenettes, staircases and railings, vanities, toilet partitions, interior wall cladding.
For more information on Corian Solid Surface – please contact APT.