Promotion Participation Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all EBOSS competitions, surveys with prizes and registrations for info packs or practice presentations.
1.1 By participating in this Promotion, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms.
2.1 You acknowledge and accept our Privacy and Data Policy. You can review the current version at https://www.eboss.co.nz/privacy-policy.
2.2 By participating in the Promotion, you provide us with express authorisation to provide your Personal Information to the Promoter, and understand that the Promoter may use your Personal Information to contact you, and/or for any other purposes described by the Promoter.
3. Intellectual Property
3.1 Any Intellectual Property Rights in the Promotion (including text, graphics, logos, trade marks, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed by EBOSS or the Promoter. Except as expressly authorised by these Terms, you may not in any form or by any means;
- Adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of Promotion; or
- Commercialise any information obtained from any part of the Promotion;
4. without our prior written permission.
5. EBOSS Not Responsible for Promotion
5.1 If you use or engage the Promoter’s products, services, and website, you understand that those are not controlled or managed by us, and we have no responsibility or liability for them.
5.2 We do not make any representations or warranties that the information in relation to the Promotion is reliable, accurate, or complete. We are not liable for any loss or damage resulting from any action taken, or reliance made by you on any content, information or material in the Promotion. You should make your own inquiries about any information or material in the Promotion.
5.3 You acknowledge that any offers, promotions or prize packages offered through the Promotion are subject to the Promoter’s terms and conditions. We disclaim all liability for these offers, promotions or prize packages. You acknowledge that we do not manage or control the Promoter’s website, or any corresponding offers, promotions or prize packages. Any complaints regarding the Promotion, and/or any offers, promotions or prize packages must be taken up with the Promoter. We disclaim all liability for any loss or damage, however caused (including negligence), which you may incur in connection with the Promotion.
6.1 You acknowledge and agree that:
- You are responsible for your network security.
- We do not guarantee or warrant that your existing equipment, hardware or software is compatible with the Promotion.
- We will not be responsible for ensuring that you or the Promoter comply with any Intellectual Property Rights, privacy or other laws relating to the Promotion.
7. Exclusion and Limitation of Liability
7.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these Terms is hereby excluded. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty, and that legislation prohibits us from excluding or modifying the application of, or our liability under, any such condition or warranty, that condition or warranty will be deemed included.
8. Governing Law
8.1 The laws of New Zealand apply to these Terms and your participation in the Promotion. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand Courts. Any dispute arising in relation to these Terms will be resolved in accordance with New Zealand law.
9.1 These Terms supersede all previous conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements and representations whatsoever whether oral or written, and constitute the entire agreement, between you and EBOSS regarding the Promotion.
9.2 If any of these Terms are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining Terms shall nevertheless continue in full force.
9.3 Participants agree to the following:
- For prize-based Promotions, only one entry is allowed per Participant. Multiple entries will result in disqualification.
- Only Promotion registrations received before the specified close date are eligible.
- The Promoter and EBOSS reserve the right to withdraw or cancel an entry at any stage.
- Any Participant providing contact information consents to being contactable by EBOSS or the product supplier
- Competition Participant winners are required to be cooperative where possible for minor promotional material to be created by EBOSS and/or the Promoter.
- The Promoter and EBOSS's decision is final — no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any Promotion prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Unless otherwise stated, eligibility for Promotion prize draws or receipt of postal information is restricted to New Zealand based, construction industry professionals.
In these Terms, unless the context requires otherwise:
- Intellectual Property Rights
- means all rights conferred under statute, common law and equity in and in relation to inventions, designs, trademarks, trade names, logos, confidential information and copyright and any other right granted by operation of law which confers protection on any written, artistic or other work created by intellectual effort and all associated intangible assets created as a by-product (including market position, brands, tradenames) in relation to any work;
- means all persons and entities who choose to participate in the Promotion;
- Personal Information
- means information about an identifiable individual and includes, without limitation, names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses and IP addresses;
- means the promotion, competition, survey, event, campaign or other activity by the Promoter;
- means these terms and conditions;
- means the third-party that is carrying out the Promotion;
- we, us, our, EBOSS
- means Quad Concepts Limited and its agents, successors and permitted assigns;
- you, your or yours
- means the Participant and his, her or its agents, successors and permitted assigns.