Barricade Building Wrap is a hydrophobic non-woven fabric that has a unique clear breathable overlay, which allows moisture and condensation to run off the face and then evaporate in the cavity area. The clear, breathable film provides a perfect base for window tapes to adhere to.
Advantages of Barricade Wrap:
- designed to repel water, avoiding mould
- has a coated overlay designed to provide a consistent breathable surface
- its clear film allows water or moisture to simply slide off the fabric
- strong and durable, suitable for all areas of New Zealand, including ‘very high’ wind zones of NZS 3604
- suitable for use with all cladding systems with a cavity
- performs over timber or steel framing
- suitable to be used as a non-rigid backing for stucco plaster
- suitable as an air barrier on walls that are not lined.