Marshall Innovations can now offer the specifier a single point of contact, and a complete technical specification to simplify the design process, backed by a 50-year warranty.
The Marshall Weatherization System consists of:
- TEKTON Wall Underlay or HYDRA Wall Underlay — Marshall Innovations' high-performance, BRANZ appraised flexible wall underlays.
- HYDRA Roof Underlay — a breathable self-supporting tri-laminate roof underlay that is fire retardant and can withstand UV exposure up to 14 days.
- SUPER-STICK or the Protecto Sill System — high-performance flashing tapes used to effectively seal around window and door openings.
- TRADE-SEALs — a one-piece, self-adhesive collar available in a large range of sizes from 8mm up to 220mm, used for sealing around service penetrations.
- TEKTON Seam Tape — used as an extra level of watertight protection for sealing where underlay joins overlap.
The Marshall Weatherization System is used behind wall and roof claddings to form a secondary weather resistant barrier for timber and steel framed buildings.