Residential Latitude Entrance Doors
New APL 2019 Specifier Guide now available
Paired Latitude entrance doors
Contemporary flat-faced glazing bead is used
Latitude tongue and groove joints
Standard Latitude door stile
Urbo, Icon and Elemental lever locks
Latitude doors blend linear tongue and groove (vertical or horizontal) with a border of strong rails and stiles. Glazed inserts are available with a flat-faced contemporary moulding as standard.
Doors are filled with high density Styrofoam for thermal efficiency and sound dampening. Latitude panels can be supplied thermally broken on request.
- For mainstream residential use
- Aluminium clad doors combining tongue and groove boards (100mm wide) within a border of strong rails and stiles
- Glass inserts (20mm double glazing only) are available with a flat-faced contemporary moulding as standard
- Boards can be vertically or horizontally aligned
- Doors are filled with high density polystyrene for thermal efficiency and sound dampening
- Thermally broken stiles and rails can be included as an option — also allowing dual colour doors
Scope of Use
- Generally installed in protected entranceways and sheltered environments
- Inward opening option is usually recommended
- Double opening doors (French style) or opening sidelights possible for full-width access
- Available in defined maximum sizes
Limitations on Use
- Installation in sheltered environments recommended — away from full sun exposure
- Hardware type must be advised at time of door order
Statement of Building Code Compliance
- Designed, tested and manufactured to meet NZS 4211: Performance of Windows, and NZS 4233: Glazing in Buildings, Parts 1-4
- Designed and tested to conform to NZ Building Code, including Clause E2.
- Released in 2006
- Widely used by homeowners, builders, Group home builders and specifiers.
Other Performance Attributes
- Door warranty provided under normal conditions of use against failure of materials and workmanship for a period of five years
- Surface finish is covered by a separate performance warranty dependent on the actual finish selected
- A hardware/componentry warranty is offered against defects in manufacturing, functionality and surface finish for a period of five years, provided care and maintenance guidelines have been followed.
First Windows & Doors have a high-performing range of solutions for all homes and commercial projects, from entrance doors to windows, sliders, bi-folds and thermally efficient options.
News from FIRST Windows & Doors