Martini dECO is an established range of decorative acoustic products for commercial buildings in Australia. Now Mammoth Insulation is distributing the range throughout New Zealand alongside their existing acoustic products.
Mammoth General Manager Tony Lysaght says, "Architects and designers have been looking for alternative decorative acoustic linings and panels and this range complements well our NOVAhush range of bulk acoustic insulation."
All products in the Martini dECO range are:
- 100% polyester
- GreenTagCert certified
- Declare certified
- Suitable for Green Star projects
- No red list chemicals are present
- No ozone-depleting gases are used during the manufacturing process
- Safe, non-irritant, non-toxic and non-allergenic
New Martini dECO Products
- Martini Quiet Panel: A decorative acoustic panel with coloured fabric facing available in a choice of 17 colours. It is available in 25mm, 50mm, 75mm and 100mm with NRCs of 0.85 - 1.10.
- Martini Quiet Board: A semi-rigid acoustic panel in black or white. Available in 25mm, 50mm, 75mm and 100mm with NRCs of 0.85 - 1.10.
- Martini dECO Flex: A 10mm acoustic wall-covering designed for use as a surface lining to reduce reverberated noise. Available in a range of 17 colours.
- Martini dECO Deluxe: High density rigid acoustic panels. Available in 12mm in a choice of 6 colours or in 24 and 48 mm in black or white.
Images shown are from the Royal Randwick Racecourse installation.
For more information or samples contact a local Mammoth representative.