The unique 3M Thinsulate low-e window film helps retain warmth in the winter and cool air in the summer by increasing the insulation value of windows.
This low emissivity window film helps improve the insulation value of a typical single-pane window close to that of a double-pane window, and of a double-pane close to that of a triple-pane. Application of this film is much, much less expensive than actually replacing all that glass. It enhances sustainability and comfort, helping to provide fade protection while remaining virtually invisible, with a neutral appearance that will not impact on aesthetics.
- Helps keep interiors warm during cold winter months
- Good heat rejection provides additional comfort and energy savings in the summer months
- Film offers high visible light transmission with a neutral appearance to help maintain a building's exterior appearance
- Blocks up to 99% of harmful UV rays
- Includes a comprehensive warranty from 3M
3M Thinsulate Climate Control Window Film is easily accessible in New Zealand via 3M Master Distributor, Computaleta, with a supplementary samples programme to help architects and installers with signage solutions.