Offering the warmth of wood grain, the sleek feel of metal or the cool of natural stone, 3M DI-NOC is available in over 1000 designs, colours and textured finishes. It allows designers to get a realistic, natural look that opens up design options for interior and exterior spaces.
- Lightweight and self-adhering
- Durable, cleanable and flexible film
- Fast, clean and convenient application with minimal disruption
- Reduces downtime, labour and material costs compared to natural substrates
- For use on flat or complex curved surfaces, walls, furniture and fixtures
- Meets building codes (takes on the fire rating of the substrate underneath)
DI-NOC is more durable than regular vinyl films and is ideal for use in both renovations and new projects. DI-NOC films offer a wide range of realistic and natural finishes allowing designers to create a whole new look.
3M DI-NOC Architectural Finishes are now easily accessible in New Zealand via 3M Master Distributor, Computaleta, with a supplementary samples programme to help architects and interior designers make design decisions.