You are using an outdated browser version not supported by this website.
Click here to upgrade your browser
The VITRIS 120 sets new standards for sliding doors with a cushioned comfort stop, and all mechanics being concealed within the track.
The glass doors slow gently and quietly, regardless of weight and speed of closure, and over a distance of several centimetres.
A slim square cover profile and either a flush pull or double pull handle, complete the detail of finish and function.
• Easy to install
• Comfort Stop - prevents door from banging, eliminates the associated noise and vibration
• Removes risk of trapped fingers
• Modular construction means it can be adapted to customer requirements
• 10 year Warranty
• Manufactured from anodised natural aluminium and stainless steel
• Ceiling or wall-fixed installation or to a glass overlite
• Supplied as single or double doors
• Can be adjusted sideways and in height at any time with only a few actions
• Suits 8mm, 10mm and 12mm toughened safety glass and 8.8mm, 10.8mm and 12.8mm toughened laminated safety glass
• Easy installation and no glass cutout required
• Sets include Comfort Stop cushioning and self-closing mechanisms, in line with your requirements: 1 per door for cushioning one end/2 per door for cushioning both ends
• We can supply high-quality finger pull handles or double pull handles
This proprietary sliding door system complies with New Zealand Building Code Clauses;
B1 - Structure
B2 - Durability
F2 - Hazardous Building Materials
Viridian Glass is a provider of residential and commercial glazing solutions and balustrades in New Zealand.Product Enquiries
New and updated architectural products, design solutions, inspiration, technical advice and more when you sign up for EBOSS.