You are using an outdated browser version not supported by this website.
Click here to upgrade your browser
A FMP EUROBRACE balustrade is designed to allow water to pass underneath the bottom edge of the glass.
- FMP Eurobrace creates a gap under the glass that allows water to egress underneath the glass and over the edge of the deck.
- FMP Eurobrace are available in two styles;
1) Core drilled minipost
2) Base plate minipost
- The base plate FMP can be fixed into timber substrates
FMP EuroBrace is designed to be used as;
- Internal and External Pool Fences
FMP EuroBrace can be attached to the following substrates;
FMP EuroBrace complies with the New Zealand building code and glazing standards used in conjunction with the following Viridian Glass types and Euroglass systems;
- Viridian's toughened safety glass
- SENTRYGLAS® incorporated with a Euroglass System offers a pure clean and clear traditional frameless barrier
FMP EuroBrace is made from 316 marine grade stainless steel.
Rated to be used up to a very wind zone (1.76Kpa or less)
The minimum height for a fence to prevent access into a pool area is 1.2m from the finished floor level. Please refer to NZS8500:2006 for design and safety requirements to meet the building code.
This proprietary pool fence system complies with New Zealand Building Code Clauses;
B1 - Structure and B1/VM1
B2 - Durability
F2 - Hazardous Building Materials
Based on 330N point load from NZS8500:2006, maximum heights for the glass and FMP EuroBrace spacing’s are provided within our Technical Data Sheets.
Viridian safety glass options are;
- 12mm toughened safety glass
- 13.52mm toughened SENTRYGLAS® laminated safety glass (SENTRYGLAS® is a stiff interlayer that complies with 22.4.3 (c) of NZS4223.3:2016)
In the unlikely event of glass failure or to make allowance for the consequence of failure required by clause B1.3.4 of the Building Code B1, Viridian’s toughened SENTRYGLAS® laminated safety glass is recommended to be used.
Viridian Glass is a provider of residential and commercial glazing solutions and balustrades in New Zealand.Product Enquiries
New and updated architectural products, design solutions, inspiration, technical advice and more when you sign up for EBOSS.