Phonic Clean - Anti-bacterial
Phonic Clean - Anti-bacterial is a hygiene ceiling tile with a refined white painted, monolithic, pre-finished face.
- Anti-bacterial coating. Suitable for use in medical centres, hospitals, laboratories and other commercial interiors where anti-bacterial properties are required.
- Water repellent face; can be wiped and cleaned, won’t allow moisture penetration.
- Wipeable and cleanable face; Stains don’t stick.
- Foil backing to allow positive pressure in ceiling plenum and is also available as Combo tile with plasterboard backer.
- Extremely high Noise Reduction Coefficient of NRC 0.95. Reduces reverberation time and improves speech intelligibility.
- Lightweight tile ideal for seismic design — As a general rule, most spaces need absorptive materials to achieve optimal reverberation times.
- High NRC ceiling tiles like Anti-microbial offer significantly better absorption and are ideal for use in most medical spaces.
- Tile face matches those in the C Max range.
Scope of Use
- Suitable for use in medical centres, hospitals, laboratories and other commercial interiors where anti-bacterial properties are required
- Lightweight tile ideal for seismic design
- Tile face matches those in C Max range
Other Performance Attributes
- Extremely high Noise Reduction Coefficient of NRC 0.95
- 5 year warranty to withstand conditions up to 40° and 99% relative humidity without visible sag. Tiles should be installed in accordance with the grid manufacturer’s instructions.
- For Green Star rated projects, PHONIC has been verified and meets the Greenguard Emission Certificate standard.
T&R Interior Systems Limited are a specialist marketer and distributor of suspended ceiling and interior wall systems, thermal and acoustic insulation.
News from T&R Interior Systems