Strong‑Drive SD Connector SS screw (SD SS) is a Type 316 stainless steel fastener designed, tested and approved for use with certain Simpson Strong‑Tie stainless steel connectors where high corrosion is a consideration.
- Shank is specifically designed to match the fastener holes in Simpson Strong-Tie connectors
- Screws are easier and more convenient to install than nails in certain applications where using a hammer is inconvenient
- SD SS screws are easy to remove, inspect, and install when compared with nailed connections
- Hex head with a large integrated washer, and is stamped with the Simpson Strong Tie “≠” logo and fastener size for easy identification after installation
- Load data is available on the Simpson Strong-Tie NZ website