The full range — from tapware, showers and kitchen mixers, to accessories and push plates — offers five different colours to choose from, each with an elegantly brushed finish.
The exciting new colours include:
- Chrome: The Grohe tapware will look as beautiful decades from now as they did the day it was installed. Choose the classic chrome finish for a timeless design.
- Brushed Hard Graphite: Contrast or camouflage. A perfect choice for elegant pairings with pure white or blending with tone-on-tone environments. Brushed Hard Graphite works well with mid-tone environments such as concrete or light wood.
- Brushed Nickel: The natural feel. Use Brushed Nickel, where high quality combines with organic elements to deliver clear-headed purity and natural warmth. Harmonises with stone, light concrete, or marble.
- Brushed Warm Sunset: A pleasant touch of luxury for individualists. The Warm Sunset finishes accentuate original, atmospheric bathroom designs and add an air of brilliance. Match with dark stone, marble, or concrete for a truly luxurious look.
- Brushed Cool Sunrise: Make a statement with Brushed Cool Sunrise, bringing a modern yet vintage charm to life. Coordinate with dark, light, or white interiors.
Grohe tapware and mixers are made to look beautiful decades on. The recipe to success lies in long-lasting surface quality. The physical vapour deposition (PVD) process ensures that the surface composition is three-times harder than standard electro-plating. As well as being harder, the surface is also ten times more scratch-resistant, so it can be cherished for a lifetime.
The 15 Year Guarantee (Including Finish) will also give designers and their clients true peace of mind.