The new shower enclosures from Elementi are strong, durable and stylish. From the premium detailing to invisible fixings, the design has been considered down to the very last detail. Elementi products are made from the highest quality materials, with added design features and installation benefits to make sure that once the product is chosen, it is easy to install and reliable in its use.
The Evolve shower enclosure collection features a minimalist, European design and includes two black-framed 1200 x 900mm enclosures that are available in a variety of configurations as both a two-sided and three-sided option. The two-sided enclosure is available in left-hand or right-hand options with either a flat or moulded wall liner, while the three-sided is available in a flat wall and moulded wall option.
All shower enclosures come with a wide range of features and benefits to elevate the user into a new world of showering.
- Nano glass technology: All Elementi showers come with nano glass protection which makes glass easier to clean and more resistant to staining and discolouration and build-up of limescale and soap deposits.
- Safety shower glass: To ensure ultimate safety, all Elementi shower enclosures are fitted with toughened 6mm safety glass doors to AS/NZS 2208 standard.
- Reinforced weight-tested tray: Trays are reinforced with timber and fibreglass and are rated to 200kg.
- Easily removable seals: Seal strips are easily removable for cleaning or replacement and available in black for black framed showers.
- Versatile left or right door opening: To match the design of the bathroom, doors can be fitted to open either from the left or right.
- Simple installation: With Elementi's patented locking technology, the need for drilling holes and using fixing screws to hold the shower door to the wall profile is eliminated. With a simple push of the lever, the Elementi shower is locked and fitted into place.
- European acrylic: Elementi's Acrylic enclosures use only Athlone European Sanitary Grade Capped ABS acrylic which is more stable, high gloss, impact and scratch-resistant and is manufactured to European Standard EN13559:2003.
- A taller door: The 1950mm high door is more user-friendly for taller people and allows a higher position for the shower rose.
- Peace of mind: Elementi shower enclosures exceed all safety, functionality and performance tests within current New Zealand standards. All enclosures are backed by a 10-year guarantee for added peace of mind.