Metalcraft Insulated Panels are pleased to announce that their 150mm thick AspirePanel has passed BS8414-2:2015 + A1:2017 in accordance with BR135:2013 at the BRANZ testing facility in Porirua. The large scale fire test was conducted on 16th June 2023 and requires specific installation in accordance with the BRANZ Fire Test Report FF17611-01-1 — issued 27th September 2023.
AspirePanel is manufactured in Auckland and has also achieved CodeMark Certification: CMNZ30150, this provides extra peace of mind in knowing when choosing AspirePanel you are choosing a product that has been tested for performance to the New Zealand Building Code.
Metalcraft also manufacture AspireSpan — which is also CodeMark certified. 150mm AspireSpan achieves an R-value of 7.01 and is a great solution for satisfying the new H1 Energy Efficiency requirements.
Benefits of New Zealand made insulated sandwich panels:
- NZ Made for longer sheet lengths and shorter lead times
- Fire retardant PIR flat core
- Longer lengths up to 24 meters
- Shorter lead times
- NZ Steel — COLORSTEEL colours (23 available) providing perfect colour match with flashings
- Thermally efficient
- Ease of cutting and trimming on site
- Minimal mess on site
- Suitable for residential, commercial and industrial
- Compatibility with openings and design elements of the building