Masons Durali is a 4mm thick panel that has a fire retardant composite core that is sandwiched between two strong skins of aluminium.
Durali has a pollution-resistant coating that resists air bound dust and dirt. Together with Durali’s unique patented panel design, designers can be assured of a durable, low-maintenance cladding that will contribute to a maintenance-free weathertight home.
The Benefits of Durali:
- Available in a wide range of custom colours from light to dark
- Saves time and money in painting and scaffolding costs due to its pre-painted surface
- Has a durable paint coating that doesn’t require repainting for the serviceable life of the product
- Has a fire-retardant core, suitable for low rise and residential buildings. For buildings with risk group SH under 10m high and more than 1M from the boundary. Per C/AS1 table 5.1
- Durable and will not warp, split or crack
- Stands up to the strongest rain and winds that nature can throw at it
- A CodeMark certified product that adheres to the NZ building code standards
Getting to the core of Durali:
- Durali’s fire retardant HFR core can be used with confidence on many residential and low rise projects. Fire resistant Durali (non-combustible) is available by special order.
- The layer of high strength aluminium sheet used in Durali is 0.5mm (+/- 0.02mm) and holds the highest grade of salt spray corrosion resistance - Aluminium Classification A5005 (Most commonly used in ACM in NZ is A3003 which is a lower grade for exterior and A1001 that can be used for signage).
- The product is then coated with a 3-step process of the best available PVDF paint resins supplied by PPG. Step 1: Primer, 2: PVDF Paint, and 3: PVDF varnish.