Resene Summit Roof
Resene Summit Roof is a unique waterborne satin for ease of application and maximum life over well weathered COLORSTEEL, COLORBOND, properly prepared metal surfaces and cementitious surfaces.
- Colour: Selected Resene Total Colour System, including metallic and micaceous iron oxide colours
- Good corrosion resistance over metals
- Direct to substrate on some surfaces
- Excellent adhesion to Resene primers — refer Data Sheet.
- Acid and alkali resistant - inhibits mould growth
- An Environmental Choice approved product
Scope of Use
- Properly prepared cementitious surfaces
- Properly prepared metals (aluminium, galvanised iron, mild steel or Zincalume)
- Well weathered COLORBOND or COLORSTEEL
Limitations on Use
- Do not apply at temperatures below 10°C or when it is liable to drop below 10°C during the drying period.
- New unweathered COLORSTEEL or COLORBOND must either be lightly sanded, or allowed to undergo direct weathering for a minimum period of one month before application of Resene Summit Roof.
- Not normally used on opening sashes and doors (use Resene Enamacryl — see Data Sheet D309).
- Disconnect roof downpipes until after the first shower of rain in order to flush away surplus non-toxic wetting agents before the surface is used for the collection of drinking water.
- Light colours are recommended for UPVC surfaces as dark shades will cause warping.
- Not suitable for roof areas where water ponding occurs.
Colours, coatings, wood stains, and paints for exterior and interior house painting, plus commercial, industrial and marine painting applications.
News from Resene