Good design starts with inspiration, exceptional vision and provocative thinking. It comes to life with great materials, finishes and systems.
Décortech is excited to announce that Trespa has released three exciting new designs in the Trespa Meteon Focus Collection. The Focus collection now includes five sets of extraordinary designs: Santiago, Brooklyn, Tribeca, Bilbao & Chester. These intriguing patterns, enriched with thought-provoking details, enable architects to create truly unique designs. Trespa Meteon brings compelling aesthetic and nearly limitless design possibilities to next-generation architectural claddings.
Features and benefits of Trespa Meteon:
- Versatile cladding for functional ventilated facade systems, balconies and soffit solutions
- Does not support bacterial growth
- Highly scratch and impact resistant
- UV Colour stable
- Graffiti resistant
- Panels are consistent, high-density throughout, easily machinable and workable like hardwood
- Panels come with a 10-year warranty
- Trespa Meteon panels are FSC, PEFC, ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 Certified
- Trespa Profix Rail systems have been designed and tested in NZ to AS/NZS 4284 and are compliant with the requirements of NZBC sections B1 structure, B2 Durability and E2 External moisture
Contact Trespa Meteon today for samples of the Trespa Meteon Focus Collection.