Marley's new Akasison Siphonic roof drainage system is a concealed drainage system that rapidly removes water from roofs. The system siphons the water off the roof whilst maximising space due to its unique pipe setup. The more space you have to work within a building project, the more creative the design.
Save space in your next building by specifying Marley's new Akasison siphonic roof drainage.
- Freedom of design: Create the building of your client's dreams as the siphonic system allows for flexible routing of pipework.
- Space saving: Akasison allows for more usable space within a building. Fewer downpipes are needed and the pipework can be installed horizontally and close to the roof.
- Cost-efficient: Material and installation costs are reduced by fewer pipes and minimal groundwork.
- In-house design: Marley has a technical team that will design Akasison within your project.
- High performance: The Akasison pipes flow at 100% capacity, creating a higher draining velocity within the pipework.
- Quality system: Akasison is manufactured at a facility that meets the requirements in ISO 9001 - a quality management system, ensuring a consistently high level of quality products.
Visit Marley.co.nz for more information on Marley's Akasison siphonic drainage system.