Smartwood Altair Louvre
The Smartwood system can incorporate the Altair louvre system from Breezway, Australia. The Altair system is suitable for a wide range of residential applications in less exposed environments.
A 102mm (4 inch) or 152mm (6 inch) glass, aluminium or timber louvre blade can be used. The system is adequate in ‘high’ wind zones.
Scope of Use
- Altair system is suitable for a wide range of residential applications in less exposed environments
- Should be used with louvre weather bar system for optimum weather resistance
- Need to be used in defined maximum sizes according to the wind exposure
Limitations on Use
- For Altair blade length exceeding 800mm double control should be fitted
- Fly screens may be possible with louvre windows depending on window recess position
Statement of Building Code Compliance
- Designed, tested and manufactured to meet NZS 4211: Performance of Windows, and NZS 4233: Glazing in Buildings, Parts 1-4
- Designed and tested to conform to NZ Building Code, including Clause E2
- Altair louvres have been extensively used in residential projects throughout New Zealand for more than 20 years
- Widely used by homeowners, builders, Group home companies and specifiers
Other Performance Attributes
- Window and door warranty provided under normal conditions of use against failure of materials and workmanship for a period of five years
- Surface finish is covered by a separate performance warranty dependent on the actual finish selected
- A hardware/componentry warranty is offered against defects in manufacturing, functionality and surface finish for a period of five years, provided care and maintenance guidelines have been followed
Vantage Windows & Doors' locally made joinery is found in more New Zealand homes than any other brand, and Vantage are always refining and innovating solutions to meet changing needs.
News from VANTAGE Windows & Doors