Latitude Entrance Doors
For high-performance double-glazing, explore AGP’s product range available now
Latitude doors blend linear tongue and groove (vertical or horizontal) with a border of strong rails and stiles. Glazed inserts are available with a flat-faced contemporary moulding as standard.
Doors are filled with high density Styrofoam for thermal efficiency and sound dampening. Latitude panels can be supplied thermally broken on request.
- For mainstream residential use
- Aluminium clad doors combining tongue and groove boards (100mm wide) within a border of strong rails and stiles
- Glass inserts (20mm double glazing only) are available with a flat-faced contemporary moulding as standard
- Boards can be vertically or horizontally aligned
- Doors are filled with high density polystyrene for thermal efficiency and sound dampening
- Thermally broken stiles and rails can be included as an option — also allowing dual colour doors.
Scope of Use
- Generally installed in protected entranceways and sheltered environments
- Inward opening option is usually recommended
- Double opening doors (French style) or opening sidelights possible for full-width access
- Available in defined maximum sizes
Limitations on Use
- Installation in sheltered environments recommended — away from full sun exposure
- Hardware type must be advised at time of door order
Statement of Building Code Compliance
- Designed, tested and manufactured to meet NZS 4211: Performance of Windows, and NZS 4233: Glazing in Buildings, Parts 1-4
- Designed and tested to conform to NZ Building Code, including Clause E2
- Released in 2006
- Widely used by homeowners, builders, Group home builders and specifiers
Other Performance Attributes
- Door warranty provided under normal conditions of use against failure of materials and workmanship for a period of five years
- Surface finish is covered by a separate performance warranty dependent on the actual finish selected
- A hardware/componentry warranty is offered against defects in manufacturing, functionality and surface finish for a period of five years, provided care and maintenance guidelines have been followed
Vantage Windows & Doors' locally made joinery is found in more New Zealand homes than any other brand, and Vantage are always refining and innovating solutions to meet changing needs.
News from VANTAGE Windows & Doors