Manufactured using only renewable plantation grown NZ Radiata Pine and meets NZ Building Codes according to AS/NZS 2269.
General purpose construction plywood. Available in different appearance grades depending on the application.
Available both untreated and treated.
- Radiata Decorative is pale-yellow to pinkish-brown in colour with a figured grain and uniform texture.
- Dimensions: 2400 x 1200mm (Length x Width): 4mm/3ply, 7mm/3ply, 9mm/3ply, 12mm/5ply, 15mm/5ply, 17mm/7ply, 19mm/9ply, 21mm/9ply, 25mm/11ply
- A grade – top quality clear veneer with only extremely minor filled splits
- S grade – selected decorative clear veneer with minor filled splits and small filled holes
- C grade – sanded veneer face allowing for small sound knots and filled knots and splits
- D grade – Unsanded veneer face allowing for open defects. Non-appearance grade
Scope of Use
- Structural applications for residential, commercial and industrial construction
- Farm buildings and other agricultural uses
- Bracing, cladding, internal panelling, flooring and roofing
- Packaging, joinery, furniture
Other Performance Attributes
- FSC Certified
- E0: No harmful emissions.
- H3.1 LOSP – Light Oil Solvent Preservative treatment in accordance with AS/NZS 1604.3. Clear treatment designed for appearance grade plywood. (A and S Grades)
- H3.2 CCA – Copper Chrome Arsenate treatment in accordance with AS/NZS 1604.3. Green in appearance. (C and D Grades)
- Standard – AS/NZS 2269
- Wood Raw Material – Pinus Radiata
- Density – average 500kg/m3
- Class – Softwood, non-durable
- Glue Bond – A Bond Exterior
- Glue Formaldehyde Emissions E0 < 0.3mg/L
- (AS/NZS 2098.11).
We are New Zealand’s plywood specialists, offering the very latest and most comprehensive range of plywood.
We are proud to be PEFC certified and play our part in looking after our environment.
News from Plytech